There are some instruction and precautions that should be considered before microblading that may affect the result of the microblading. By following these tips, you can minimize the risks and potential side effects.
- Before doing microblading, ask for advice and talk about the model and color of your eyebrows.
- If your skin is oily, microblading may not work for you because oily skin will spread the color.
- Do not exercise or do physical activity on the day of microblading.
- Do not have to sunbathe before microblading. If your skin is burned, microblading will not do for you.
- Do not drink beverages such as tea, coffee, or alcohol on the day of microblading.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications such as aspirin or painkillers such as Ibuprofen or vitamin E tablets the day before microblading. These drugs interfere in the process.
- Do not dye your eyebrows 3 days before microblading.
- Adjust your schedule so that it doesn’t occur during your period.
- Take a shower and be clean on the day of microblading because you are not allowed to take a bath until a few days after that.
Although the procedure is safe for most individuals, it’s still important to check for skin sensitivity before going through with it.