Aftercare instructions are provided by a professional, but it’s important to know what to expect. Follow a skincare routine that’s adapted to your brows’ condition for at least two weeks.
- You should not touch or scrub your brows, even if they have scabs. Ideally,
- Avoid activities that can expose you to high humidity, such as cooking over a stove or using saunas.
- Do not use cosmetics on your eyebrows for up to 10 days after the process.
- Avoid smoking to improve the healing process.
- Avoid spicy foods for a week.
- Do not expose to sunlight for up to 3 weeks.
- You can use healing ointments to reduce burning and itching.
- Avoid sleeping on your eyebrows for a few days.
Eyebrows may look dark after microblading, and you may not be happy with the color. But note that the pigments go deep into the skin over time and reduce the opacity of the eyebrows. After healing the skin, you may feel that the microblading effect is very low and it is not permanent. Eyebrow hair loss is normal after repairing the first or second month. You will be satisfied with the result of microblading, and after that, you will have perfect and natural eyebrows.