I loved creating these Microblading eyebrows!!!
Properly done on “Normal “skin, microblading is wonder technique 🤩
Before Microblading Your Brows, Here’s What You Should Know
Eyebrows are a significant component of most women’s identities. That is why they devote so much time and money to make their looks appear gorgeous and appealing.
- It follows the same process as a traditional tattoo, although the two are not similar.
Microblading, like getting a tattoo, uses little needles to deposit pigments on your skin. Microblading is a manual tattoo method that produces natural hair-like strands.
- It’s a two-step procedure.
The initial visit usually lasts two hours from start to finish. The microblading procedure takes 45 minutes to an hour.
- Your natural hair growth will not be affected by microblading.
Microblading should have no influence on your natural hair growth and it’s not harmful not at all.
- It is possible that the healing process will take weeks to months.
The color is really evident the first couple of days, as it [is] bolder, deeper, and sharper. About day four [or] five, you might notice some moderate peeling.
- The result may vary depending on your skin type
.Certain skin types will undoubtedly benefit more from microblading than others.
- It is normal to have little pain.
You will feel little to no pain, although you may experience some redness and swelling after your microblading procedure. However, it is usually so little that you won’t notice it.