Things you should consider before eyelash lifting.
eyelash lifting, like other cosmetic procedures, requires a number of instructions that must be considered before the treatment for better results and prevention of possible complications. These may include:
- Stop using waterproof mascara three days before to your visit. Waterproof mascara will create a residue on the surface that will prevent the glue from sticking.
- On the day of your appointment, you should wash your face and don’t wear any eye makeup, such as mascara, eyeshadow, or eyeliner. For best result It’s essential that your eyelash must be clean before treatment.
- clean all oils, lotion or cream around your eyes with makeup remover
- in order to prevent possible side effects, you should tell the beautician all of your medical restriction and allergies you are informed of.
- Before the treatment, you must remove your contact lenses. Its necessary, if you’ve undergone eye procedures like eyelid lifts or LASIK, you should wait at least 6-12 months before proceeding.
- Don’t drink caffeine and alcohol on day of your appointment.
- It’s a good idea to wash your hair before your session because you could not have permit for the next two days.
All these instructions are only for the best result of treatment and prevention of possible side effects.