Eyelash lifting aftercare
- After the eyelash lifting treatment, don’t wash your face and your eyelashes for 3–4 hours. It is necessary that you avoid hot and humid environments and refrain from using cosmetics following eyelash lifting touch-up appointments.
- Make sure your lashes are clean always. Wash them with a special cleanser. Do not use shampoo, lotion, cream, or any conditioner on your lashes, not at all.
- To keep your lashes soft and natural, use a lash brush to gently apply them. If they seem to be crossed or sideways, then allow them to dry in the correct place.
- Sleep with on silk pillowcase and avoid sleeping on your face.
- Try not to utilize waterproof mascara EVER. Mascara is permitted the length of it is a mascara figured out to be utilized on augmentations or on the other hand assuming that it is water based. Mascara must be utilized at the focal point of the lash to the tips, not even close to the bases.
- Please do not touch or pluck at your lashes as this may cause your hair follicle and lid to get inflamed. Furthermore, stroking your lashes can transfer your skin’s natural oils, which may reduce your retention.