1. The first thing that the professional will do, before starting with the technique itself is to take a series of measurements of the eyebrows, to define the most flattering design. For this you will take into account the shape of the face and its features, in addition to the natural shape of each eyebrow.
2. Once you have the appropriate reference measurements, a simulation is done with a pencil so that the client can see what the final result will be like.
3. The most appropriate pigment color is chosen taking into account the natural hair, the color of the skin and the eyes. The normal thing is that after the immediate application the result is in darker tones than the desired, but the truth is that, with the passing of days and healing, the tone will be settled and corrected.
4. A topical anesthetic is applied as cream and is let to act for half an hour. Those who have experienced it say that the incisions are only noticed as small discomforts.
5. The professional is designing the eyebrow and filling holes, hair by hair, making superficial cuts in the epidermis of the skin in which the pigment is deposited. For this, a “tebori” type pen with small beveled tips is used. The pigmentation of the eyebrows with this system is usually done in two phases.
6. Once the process is finished, the professional will indicate what care is required for the correct healing of the eyebrows. The first 48 hours are vital to guarantee the good results of the «microblading».
7. After some time, after healing, it is usually recommended a retouch to complete the areas that have been left without pigment