Many people are dissatisfied with the style of their eyebrows. They have used eyebrow powder, pencil, eyebrow gel, stencil, and pigment to shape and arrange the eyebrows, but they can use regular eyebrow-arranging methods. With the benefit of microblading technique, you can have tidy eyebrows permanently. Microblading is one of the advanced methods of permanent make-up that plays a significant role in the beauty of people’s faces. In this section, we will describe the different steps of this technique.
- Consult and review the type of eyebrow considered and suitable for the client.
- The eyebrows are designed according to the shape of the face and eyes and the size of the forehead.
- After designing the eyebrows according to the scale of the face, the eyebrows are perfectly symmetrical with special tools.
- Anesthetize eyebrows to reduce pain.
- The right color is chosen, and tiny scratches on the brows are created with a special pen.
- It’s time to start microblading eyebrows. Special needles are used to inject pigments.
- In order to stabilize the eyebrow color, the whole eyebrow is covered with paint. The color is then removed and the eyebrow color stability is checked. To keep the color stable, this procedure is performed multiple times.
- Eventually, the extra colors are removed and more details are added.