If you’re a man looking for a way to enhance your appearance, you may think about getting some eyebrow work done. Microblading for men, also known as man eyebrow embroidery, can provide you with natural-looking brows that will enhance your appearance and give you a fantastic-looking set of brows!
- On the day of treatment, refrain from consuming any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages.
- Twenty-four hours before therapy, do not consume aspirin or niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen.
- Avoid taking omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) for one week before therapy.
- Three days before treatment, do not tan or expose yourself to harsh sunlight.
- 1-2 days before your treatment, refrain from waxing.
- Two weeks before treatment, no chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser, or other severe treatments.
- Taking a shower and putting your hair in a ponytail will help you avoid getting your brows wet for a while.
To stay safe, stay away from the following:
- Exercise, swimming, using a hot tub or sauna, or getting a suntan at a salon all increase one’s sweating.
- The use of Retin-A or Glycolic Acid lotions on the face or neck, as well as laser or chemical peels.
- Picking, peeling, or scraping the micro pigmented area to prevent scarring or pigment removal.
- Involved in heavy-duty house cleaning activities such as clearing out the garage or basement of dust and other fugitive particles.
- Overindulging in alcoholic beverages might impede the healing process of wounds.
- Convertibles, boats, bicycles, and motorbikes are some examples of open-air vehicles.
- When using a cotton swab to rinse and apply the post-care lotion, you can touch the eyebrow area.
During the healing process of Microblading, your new eyebrows will go through numerous stages. Only 3-4 weeks following treatment can verify the true reflection of the healed hue. At least four weeks following the initial treatment, touch-ups and shape/design correction are recommended. You won’t have to worry about the brightness fluctuating from one extreme to the other.