feugiat in ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at quis risus sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida in fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam id leo in vitae turpis massa sed
- On the day of treatment, refrain from consuming any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages.
- Twenty-four hours before therapy, do not consume aspirin or niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen.
- Avoid taking omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) for one week before therapy.
- Three days before treatment, do not tan or expose yourself to harsh sunlight.
- 1-2 days before your treatment, refrain from waxing.
- Two weeks before treatment, no chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser, or other severe treatments.
- Taking a shower and putting your hair in a ponytail will help you avoid getting your brows wet for a while.
To stay safe, stay away from the following:
- Exercise, swimming, using a hot tub or sauna, or getting a suntan at a salon all increase one’s sweating.
- The use of Retin-A or Glycolic Acid lotions on the face or neck, as well as laser or chemical peels.
- Picking, peeling, or scraping the micro pigmented area to prevent scarring or pigment removal.
- Involved in heavy-duty house cleaning activities such as clearing out the garage or basement of dust and other fugitive particles.
- Overindulging in alcoholic beverages might impede the healing process of wounds.
- Convertibles, boats, bicycles, and motorbikes are some examples of open-air vehicles.
- When using a cotton swab to rinse and apply the post-care lotion, you can touch the eyebrow area.
During the healing process of Microblading, your new eyebrows will go through numerous stages. Only 3-4 weeks following treatment can verify the true reflection of the healed hue. At least four weeks following the initial treatment, touch-ups and shape/design correction are recommended. You won’t have to worry about the brightness fluctuating from one extreme to the other.