Microblading is a cosmetic tattooing treatment that enhances the look of sparse eyebrows by filling in the sparse areas with pigment. Microblading’s color can endure up to three years instead of the one or two years of a regular tattoo. Due to the specialized equipment and the lesser amount of pigment, microblading is more precise than traditional tattooing methods.
When using the Phibrows pigment tool, a row of fine needles generates thin hair-like marks in the skin. Your artist’s type of needles and blades depends on the technique and the type of skin being treated. Hair strokes are created by slicing pigment into the skin below the epidermis and the dermis’ shallowest layer. The hairs are bladed into your skin in the direction they naturally grow, resulting in a highly realistic appearance. 4-6 weeks following your initial treatment, you will receive a complimentary touch-up.
if you want more information about us click here: price of Microblading in Toronto
Below, we have gathered some Microblading photos of the services we provide. If you have any questions regarding these photos and our services, please contact us.
- On the day of treatment, refrain from consuming any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages.
- Twenty-four hours before therapy, do not consume aspirin or niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen.
- Avoid taking omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) for one week before therapy.
- Three days before treatment, do not tan or expose yourself to harsh sunlight.
- 1-2 days before your treatment, refrain from waxing.
- Two weeks before treatment, no chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser, or other severe treatments.
- Taking a shower and putting your hair in a ponytail will help you avoid getting your brows wet for a while.
To stay safe, stay away from the following:
- Exercise, swimming, using a hot tub or sauna, or getting a suntan at a salon all increase one’s sweating.
- The use of Retin-A or Glycolic Acid lotions on the face or neck, as well as laser or chemical peels.
- Picking, peeling, or scraping the micro pigmented area to prevent scarring or pigment removal.
- Involved in heavy-duty house cleaning activities such as clearing out the garage or basement of dust and other fugitive particles.
- Overindulging in alcoholic beverages might impede the healing process of wounds.
- Convertibles, boats, bicycles, and motorbikes are some examples of open-air vehicles.
- When using a cotton swab to rinse and apply the post-care lotion, you can touch the eyebrow area.
During the healing process of Microblading, your new eyebrows will go through numerous stages. Only 3-4 weeks following treatment can verify the true reflection of the healed hue. At least four weeks following the initial treatment, touch-ups and shape/design correction are recommended. You won’t have to worry about the brightness fluctuating from one extreme to the other.